Self drive and fly drive west coast America & Canada tours are the perfect way to explore every scenic highlight and bustling urban centre of the Pacific Northwest & Canadian Rockies. This dramatic landscape is an outdoor playground with endless opportunity for adventure. Our Pacific Northwest & Canadian Rockies self drive tours are crafted by our experts to bring you the very best of this spectacular region.
PACIFIC NORTHWEST AND CANADIAN ROCKIES TOURS
|Pacific Rim: 14 nights/15 days, Saturday departures between 23 May and 19 September.||One-way drive between Seattle and San Francisco. Taking in Port Angeles, Lake Quinault/Kalaloch, Portland,Florence, Crater Lake National Park, Crescent City and Fort Bragg.|
|Canadian Rockies Icefields Adventure: 13 nights/14 days, Saturday departures between 16 May and 12 September.||One-way drive between Calgary and Edmonton. Taking in Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper (via the Icefields Parkway).|
|Canadian Rockies: 14 nights/15 days, Saturday departures between 23 May and 19 September.||Round-trip tour.
Taking in Vancouver, Kamloops,
Jasper, Banff, Revelstoke,
Harrison Hot Springs and
|Canadian Rockies & Rocky Mountaineer: 14 nights/15 days, Monday departures. Departures between 03 May and 13 September.||Round-trip tour.
Taking the Rocky Mountaineer train one-way through the Rockies and driving the other way! Tour takes in Calgary, Banff, Kamloops, Vancouver, Whistler, Clearwater, Wells Gray Park, Clearwater,
Jasper, Banff and Calgary.
All our tours are ATOL protected.
Our Self Drive Pacific Northwest & Canadian Rockies Highlights
Visit the bustling city of Vancouver
- The culinary capital of Canada is beautifully surrounded by snow-dusted mountains and has a lively arts and cultural scene you won’t want to miss.
Discover the spectacular Icefields Parkway
- Stretching 144 miles through the majestic Canadian Rocky Mountain terrain, the Icefields Parkway is one of the most scenic highways in North America.
Explore the rugged mountain scenery of Washington & Oregon
- Venture to Crater Lake National Park
- A landscape of immeasurable beauty, Crater Lake National Park is home to 21 square miles of pristine lakes ringed by ragged cliffs reaching over 2000ft high.
- Enjoy the stunning coastal and mountain scenery of Washington’s Olympic National Park with its rain forests, towering peaks, beaches and mountain lakes.
|Click here to find out more about The Pacific Northwest and Canadian Rockies on our destination page|
Other Just America Self Drive & Fly Drive Tours: