1 How we use your information
The information we collect applies to:
- Visitors to our website
- Information provided through filling in forms on www.justamerica.co.uk (our site)
2 Visitors to our website
When a user visits www.justamerica.co.uk we collect standard internet log information and details of visitor patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to different parts of our website and this tells us the information that is useful. Some tools we use allow us to find out the company information of who owns the IP address that visits our page. This allows us to better tailor our service to customers.Should you choose to add a comment to any posts that we have published on our blog, the name and email address you enter with your comment will be saved to this website’s database, along with your computer’s IP address and the time and date that you submitted the comment. This information is only used to identify you as a contributor to the comment section of the respective blog post and is not passed on to any of the third party data processors detailed below.
3 The cookies used by Just America Limited
Cookies are small electronic files that are placed on your computer when you visit a website. They are often needed to ensure that the website works efficiently.
4 Other Gif and Web Tools
As well as cookies we may use other tools on our website. These are used in addition to the cookies above which allow us to collect information about you and your browsing use within our website. This information is used to allow us to have a better understanding of the services and information on our website which are of use to our visitors.
5 You can opt out of Cookies
6 People who request information on our services
7 Where we store your information
The data that we collect and process is stored on our dedicated servers held within the UK. All our employees act according to our Data Protection Policy. Unfortunately the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We will do our very best to protect your personal data, however we cannot ensure the security of your data transmitted to our site. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we are in receipt of your information, it will be handled according to our Data Protection Policy.We use a number of third parties to process personal data on our behalf. These third parties have been carefully chosen and all of them comply with the legislation set out in section 1.
8 Once you have booked your holiday
Data relating to your holiday such as names, dates of birth, address, holiday itinerary and payment details is stored in our ‘back office’ system. Click here for details of our data policy.
9 Your right to access personal information
You have the right, on request, to receive a copy of the personal information that we hold about you. You have the right on request:* to be told for what purpose the personal information that we hold about you is being processed
* to be told how long we intend to keep the personal information that we hold about you
* to rectify the personal information that we hold about you
* to have the personal information that we hold about you transferred, in an electronic format, to you for sending to another data controller (data portability)
* to restrict the processing of the personal information that we hold about you
* to have all of the personal information that we hold about you removed from our database and any of our third parties informed of the removal request (right to be forgotten)
* to be given a description of the personal information that we hold about you and the recipients to whom it may be disclosed
* to have communicated in an intelligible form the personal information that we hold about you and any information available as to the source of the data
10 Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
The Data Controller of this website is: Just America Limited, Murrills House, 48 East Street, Portchester, Fareham, Hampshire PO16 9XS. Email: email@example.comThe Data Protection Officer is Mike Easton, Managing Director of Just America Limited.